If you would like to report any acts of vandalism to council property or street furniture please contact Envirocall.

Other ways to report.

Vandalism caused to any property or graffiti on private property should also be reported to Northumbria Police who can be contacted on their non-emergency number 101. 

Page last updated: 
23 October 2013
Was this page useful?