Scratchcards have been introduced to support additional business and community requirements and supplement the existing business permits.
A business may apply to the Council for up to 3 books of 10 scratchcards on condition that the property the business is based at is an eligible property within a permit parking zone and that the motorist who will be using the scratchcard is visiting that premises.
Details will be scratched off to show the relevant date and the zone and vehicle registration number are displayed.
What coverage does a Business scratchcard provide?
This type of scratchcard provides coverage for a whole day up until midnight of the date indicated on the scratchcard.
- £20 for the first book of 10 full day permits
- £40 for the second book of 10 full day permits
- £80 for the third book of 10 full day permits
Please note that as scratch cards are not transferrable any unused scratch cards cannot be returned for refund, so this should be considered for the quantity of scratchcards requested.
There are no discounts applicable for scratchcards.
How to apply
Customer Service Centres no longer process applications and requests for parking permits in person, including scratchcard permits. Applications for permits or scratchcards will need to be submitted online or by post. Please allow 14 days for your application to be processed.
If you already hold a business permit for your address you do not need to supply proof again.
If you don't already hold permits please provide the following:
- Complete application form (pdf, 324kb)
- If you already hold a business permit for your address you do not need to supply proof again.
- If you don't already hold permits please provide the following:
- Provide proof of business address
- Business letterhead documentation
Information regarding how your personal data may be collected, processed, shared and retained following your application for scratch cards can be found here.