Pay for garden waste - new customers only
By paying for the Garden Waste Service this means you are accepting our terms and conditions of service.
You must read these here before making payment.
Please remember, the service is per property and if you move it cannot be transferred or refunded.
As a totally new customer please be aware that during busy periods it can take up to 4 weeks to get assigned to a round and receive your starter pack. You can also request a brown bin on this form.
If you are in a New Build property you should email Gardenwaste@newcastle.gov.uk in order to get a reference number for your new property.
If you have any questions about this, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste."
If you are in a New Build property you should phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste" in order to get a reference number for your new property.
If you have any questions about this or difficulties with the online payment, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste."
Garden waste service
Pages in this area
- Covid19 Update - Reopening of Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- New Access Rules for the Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- Pay for garden waste - new customers only
- Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
- Assisted lift service
- Bulky waste collection price list
- Check your bin day
- Food waste
- Garden waste service
- Home composting
- Household Waste & Recycling Centres
- Household hazardous waste and asbestos
- Household waste duty of care
- How to recycle more and reduce waste
- Looking after your bins
- Missed bin collections
- Our bin policies and rules
- Problems with bins
- Recycling A to Z
- Recycling Plastics
- Recycling in your bathroom
- Recycling in your kitchen
- Recycling on Holidays - Christmas, Easter, other celebrations and Bank Holidays
- Replacement bins and caddies
- Shared bins
- Tips for recycling more
- What goes in each bin?
- Recycling your bulky Items
- Bulky waste collection