We have set up a dedicated Coronavirus/COVID-19 webpage. Click here or go to

Energy for residents

Information on saving energy and reducing your bills at home:-

If you are an eligible homeowner with a broken or unrepairable gas central heating boiler we can refer you for assistance to the Emergency Central Heating Offer (ECHO) scheme.

If you are worried about your energy bills, need help to resolve an issue with your energy supplier or have problems heating your home please contact us.

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?