Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2JH.
Administrative Assistant Level 3 – Post 16
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
N4: £19,312 - £20,493 per annum.
This school has Academy status and is part of The Gosforth Group; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Great North Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
37 hours per week
Required as soon as possible.
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Academies Multi Academy Trust comprises four schools (Gosforth Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy) committed to providing outstanding education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was rated ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Post 16 team at Gosforth Academy.
What we need:
• A reliable and trustworthy person with excellent time-management and organisational skills
• A good working knowledge of SIMS is desirable
• A self- motivated and industrious person
• Attention to detail
• Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in a school environment
• Excellent ICT skills
• Superb ‘customer care’ and an excellent communicator
• An effective team player.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• Low-cost membership to an on-site gym and excellent sports facilities
• An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date is 12pm on Thursday 1 October 2020.
1 October 2020