Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 2JH
Administrative Assistant Level 3 - Receptionist
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Full time - term time plus specified days
£19,650 - £20,852 pro rata, Actual Salary: £16,854 - £17,885
This school has Academy status and is part of The Gosforth Group; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Great North Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Term: 37 hours per week, Term time only + one day during the school holidays
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of six schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy, Great Park Academy and Callerton Academy.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school, which was rated ‘good’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Support Staff team at Gosforth Academy. You will work in visitors’ reception as Receptionist but may be required to undertake a variety of administrative tasks. You should have a ‘good’ general education and experience of school administration would be advantageous.
What we need:
• A reliable and trustworthy person with excellent time-management skills
• A good working knowledge of SIMS is desirable
• A self- motivated and industrious person
• Attention to detail
• Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in a school environment
• Excellent ICT skills
• Superb ‘customer care’ and an excellent communicator
• An effective team player
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
• Free Fitness suite access
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date is 09:00 on Wednesday 5th October 2022
5 October 2022