Newcastle upon Tyne
Senior Organisational Development Practitioner
£38,890 - £41,881 per annum
Are you up for a challenge and do you want to join us in our OD mission to influence our organisational culture and people to be great?
We are looking for a skilled, motivated individual to join our small OD team and make a real contribution to the delivery of our ambitious 3-year People Plan and be an effective business partner to areas of our organisation.
To be successful in your application you will need to be able to demonstrate
• a genuine interest in what makes people tick at work
• a passion to make a difference to our culture and our people
• an ability to lead projects in our OD Plan in an engaging and motivational way
• energy to lead the way in new ways of thinking or doing things
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work in a collaborative way with our senior leaders and your key client: Your Homes Newcastle (YHN).
In return, we can offer you the chance to be a part of new and exciting OD developments, really get to know and understand the challenges of the Council and YHN and be part of the solution. We know where we want to get to and will ensure you have the right support and development to play a significant part. And we have great terms and conditions including our commitment to good work-life balance.
Want to know more? Contact Pam Perry, Assistant Director - HR for an informal discussion (email@example.com).
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 30 September 2020 with the selection process to commence in early October.
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk, select 'Apply Now' and complete our online application form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
30 September 2020