Brunton First School, Roseden Way, The Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 9BD
Support Assistant, Level 3
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Part time - term time
£19,312 - £20,493 per annum, pro rata (actual salary: £14,458 - £15,342 per annum)
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Brunton First School
Fixed term for 1 year, to start as soon as possible.
The governors of this successful, friendly and caring First School wish to appoint a Support Assistant who has a passion for children’s learning, progress and well-being, who are committed to becoming part of a team to develop this school to ensure each child fulfils their potential.
We invite applications from Support Assistants who:
• Have an excellent track record of successfully developing children to achieve their full potential.
• Are enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent skills.
• Have high expectations of pupils
• Would like to be part of a happy, caring and dedicated team
• Have an excellent track record of high quality teaching and learning practice and who centre the learning on the needs of all children
• Are able to foster good relationships with the children, their parents and colleagues
• Are able to support across the whole age range from 4 to 9 years.
If you would like to discuss this post prior to making an application, please contact the Headteacher, Gill McKay on 0191 2170045.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and a range of other recruitment checks.
This post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information. Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Application packs are available:
• To download from the school website www.bruntonfirst.co.uk
• From school by forwarding a large SAE to:
Brunton First School
The Great Park
The closing date for application is Thursday 1 October 2020.
Please be aware applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
You will be contacted should you be shortlisted.
1 October 2020