Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction - Useful Forms

The benefit section deal with various matters in relation to Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction (CTR), Discretionary Housing Payments and Crisis Support Scheme. Please select from the forms below to contact the correct department.

Where possible have your reference number and contact details available before you start.


Apply for Housing Benefit


Apply for Council Tax Reduction


Apply for Universal Credit


Report a Change in Circumstances


Notify a Change of Address


Upload Evidence / Documentation


Housing Benefit / CTR Appeal Application


Direct Payment to Landlord Request


Discretionary Housing Payment Application


Crisis Support Application


Self Employed Assessment Form


Self Employed Assessment Form - Taxi Drivers, Mini Cabs and Chauffeurs


If you cannot find what you are looking for in the list above, please contact us by completing an enquiry form.

Housing Benefit Enquiry Form





Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?