Help and Information for business
- Business Parking Permits are available for employees and or customers if your business is based within a parking permit area, visit Business Parking Permits to apply.
- Businesses within the city have a responsibility to ensure waste is disposed of in a proper and safe manner. We provide a commercial refuse collection service to businesses in Newcastle at competitive rates.
- Conference and Convention Support: Help to organise business-facing events is available from the Convention Bureau service operated by NGI. Contact 0191 440 5720, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you claimed your Gigabit Voucher yet? With the £2,500 voucher, you can save money, grow your business, and access broadband speeds of 1000Mbps with the Gigabit broadband network. The scheme is only accessible through broadband service providers, so if you are interested in receiving a voucher visit the Gigabit Voucher website to check whether you are eligible.
- The Business Energy Saving Team can help businesses in Newcastle to save costs and improve their environmental performance through free energy-saving audits, advice and potential grant funding to install energy-saving measures.
- Resilience: Advice on making your business more resilient to shocks such as flooding, transport problems or failure of power or IT systems is available from the Business Resilience team.
- Crime Reduction and Prevention support is available from Safe Newcastle.
- Your Local Services: Any problems with your local environment such as flytipping, vandalism, potholes or vermin should be reported to Your Local Services