Our website will be undergoing essential maintenance from 9am on Wednesday, 23rd of October for a short period of time. Please avoid completing any online forms during this time. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Home care agencies
Home care can be arranged by the Council, if you are eligible, or you can contact the agencies to buy your own care and support at home. You may be asked to pay a contribution to your home care based on your care and support assessment. The full list is managed and maintained on InformationNOW. The website includes the CQC rating to help you decide whether to use those services. To arrange your own care, contact the Registered Manager of the home care agency.
General home care providers can help with:
- washing and dressing
- eating and drinking
- cleaning and laundry
- taking medication
- keeping your home tidy and clean
- getting through the night. For example, emptying a stoma bag
- getting outdoors or to an activity
Specialist care and support providers can help with:
- physical disability and long term conditions
- sensory impairment
- cognitive impairment (including brain injury and dementia)
- mental health