Beech Hill Primary Academy, Linhope Road, West Denton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5 2LW.
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
Part time - term time
N5: £22,021 - £23,836 per annum, pro rata. Actual salary: £7,405 - £8,105 per annum.
This school has 'Academy' status and you will not be directly employed by Newcastle City Council.
Beech Hill Primary Academy
Newcastle upon Tyne
15 hours per week
Term time only
Fixed term initially for 1 year (February 2020 - February 2021).
Valour Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Attendance Officer to join the teams at Walbottle Village Primary and Beech Hill Primary. The post holder’s main duties will be:
• Be the first point of contact for all attendance issues in school(s) and deal with parents and carers’ queries regarding attendance issues.
• Provide information and advice to parents and carers regarding the school attendance requirements.
• Liaise with the Attendance Service and other support services to improve attendance rates.
• To input attendance data and generate attendance data reports.
• To organise a daily check on children on first day of absence and investigate reasons for absence.
• To promote and implement the Valour's Equality Policy in all aspects of
employment and service delivery.
See also Job Description.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
This post may involve working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information. Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Application packs will be available to collect from Beech Hill Primary school. Application packs will also be available through our website: www.beechhill.newcastle.sch.uk and through www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/attendance_officer/193941
Please send completed application packs to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Beech Hilll Primary Academy, at the above address. Please telephone 0191 267 8113 if you have any questions.
Closing Date: 14/01/2020 @ 12noon
Shortlisting Date: 17/01/2020
Interview Date: 29/01/2020.
14 January 2020