St Mark's Catholic Primary School, Bardon Close, Westerhope, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE5 4BT
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
£25,714 - £41,604 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
St Marks Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust, you will be employed by the Board of Directors.
St Mark’s Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
INITIALLY FIXED TERM UNTIL 31/8/2023
Required for September 2022
St Mark’s Catholic Primary School is proudly a part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust. At St Mark’s we live and learn in faith and love, through Jesus’ teachings. Our school is a family where we support each other and strive to fulfil our full potential.
The Local Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and committed class teacher who can make a significant contribution to our school. Applications are welcome from all qualified teachers - regardless of levels of experience.
The Local Governing Body are seeking to appoint a class teacher who:
• Is a practising Catholic or is a person who is committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education.
• Has a passion for learning and is an outstanding and inspirational teacher with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour.
• Is willing to listen, learn and work flexibly as part of a very strong and supportive teaching team.
We can offer:
• Happy, confident and motivated children who embrace new challenges.
• A continuously improving, outward looking and forward thinking school.
• A strong Catholic ethos where all are valued.
• A friendly, committed staff and engaging staff who are open to new ideas.
• An active and supportive Governing Body.
• A strong commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting Mrs Rose Wilcox, Executive School Business Manager, to arrange an appointment. Application packs are available from Mrs Wilcox via the school, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and to download from our school website: www.stmcps.org All paperwork submitted by e-mail must be signed on interview day.
The Local Governing Committee of St Mark’s Catholic Primary School and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. An offer of employment would be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18 May 2022
Shortlisting will be held on: Thursday 19 May 2022
Lesson Observation will take place: Wednesday 25h May 2022
Formal Interviews will take place on: Thursday 26th May 2022
18 May 2022