St Bede's Catholic Primary School, Ridge Terrace, Bedlington, Northumberland NE22 6EQ.
THIS IS A CATEGORY "E" POST.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise
MPS/UPS: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
St Bede's (Bedlington) Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and you will not be an employee of Newcastle City Council.
St Bede's Catholic Primary School
Fixed Term for one year
Required from September 2021.
The Local Governing Committee of St Bede’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a highly effective, enthusiastic and dedicated classroom teacher. The successful candidate will make a significant contribution to our whole school community by being committed to Catholic primary education. They will be able to inspire, motivate and nurture our children and be driven to develop themselves professionally.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the school leadership team, making a significant contribution to teaching and learning and the Catholic life of our school.
The successful candidate will:
• be an inspirational and talented practitioner;
• have a genuine commitment to professional growth and development;
• have extremely high expectations of all pupils;
• be creative and forward thinking in their approaches;
• show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners.
We can offer:
• a school community underpinned by a strong, Catholic ethos;
• the privilege of working with enthusiastic, inspiring, motivated children;
• the support of a welcoming and dedicated team of staff and governors;
• a supportive parental community;
• continued professional development and a network of support;
• being a part of Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust.
Application forms and all relevant documentation can be downloaded from our school website under vacancies: www.stbedes.northumberland.sch.uk
The Governing Committee, Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 14 June 2021.
Application forms can be emailed to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or handed into the school for the attention of Mrs. Therese Worrall, Headteacher. Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
The position will be offered subject to suitable references and checks.
14 June 2021