Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.
What is the Skills Hub?
The Skills Hub is based on level 2 of Newcastle City Library and brings together a range of partner organisations who offer young people and adults living in Newcastle careers advice and guidance and help getting into work and training.
The partner organisations who are based in the Skills Hub offer one-to-one appointments, which can be arranged by visit, phone or email. These organisations include Connexions, National Careers Service, Newcastle Futures, Generation North East, Supported Employment Service and JET.
A free programme of events is also available and includes support workshops with practical advice, and employer-led activities. Information about the latest events can be found on Eventbrite or on the Facebook page.
The Skills Hub is open from Monday to Friday from 10am – 5pm.
Need more information?
For more information and updates, you can:
- Like our Facebook page (Facebook link)
- Follow us on Twitter (Twitter link)
- Phone us on 0191 277 4125
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Eventbrite page (www.skillshubnewcastle.eventbrite.co.uk)
- Or simply call into Newcastle City Library
to speak to an adviser