What is the Skills Hub?
The Skills Hub is based on level 2 of Newcastle City Library and brings together a range of partner organisations who offer young people and adults living in Newcastle:
- Careers advice and guidance
- Help getting into work and training
- Advice setting up a business
The partner organisations who are based in the Skills Hub offer one-to-one appointments, which can be arranged by visit, phone or email. These organisations include:
- National Careers Service
- Newcastle Futures
- Generation North East
- Supported Employment Service
- Jobs Education Training (JET)
- Moving on Tyne and Wear
- Project North East (PNE)
- Reviving the Heart of the West End (RHWE)
- Wise Group
- Your Homes Newcastle (YHN)
A free programme of events is also available and includes support workshops with practical advice, and employer-led activities, such as jobs fairs. Information about the latest events can be found on https://www.skillshubnewcastle.co.uk/ or our Eventbrite and Facebook page.
The Skills Hub is open from Monday to Friday from 10am – 5pm in Newcastle City Library.
Need more information?
For more information and updates, please visit https://www.skillshubnewcastle.co.uk/ or:
- Like our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Phone us on 0191 277 4125
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Eventbrite page
- Or simply call into see us on level 2 of Newcastle City Library