Fenham Hall Drive
Newcastle upon Tyne
|Monday||10am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||1pm to 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursday||1pm to 6pm|
|Friday||10am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm|
The public computers are automatically turned off 15 minutes before closing time. There is a café which opens Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm (except it closes at 2.30pm on Thursdays).
Access to the library is on the ground floor which has ramp and automatic doors. We have PCs to access other council services, free Wi-Fi access and a Hearing Induction Loop to assist communication with hearing impaired people. We have public toilets and baby changing facilities.
Limited free on-street parking is available on Fenham Hall Drive close to the library. There are local bus stops in both directions outside the library (for bus numbers 36, 72, 63 and 87) and we have a cycle rack. For electric car charging points, please see the Charge Your Car website
We have a defibrillator close by outside the building.
The library is autism-friendly; please see our user guide for more information.
- Free computer, Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities
- Books and newspapers
- Work Club every Wednesday 10am to 12 noon
- Welfare Rights drop in every Thursday 1.30pm to 4pm
- Baby/toddler drop-in on Friday mornings from 11am to 1pm
- Storytime Saturdays at 11am (term-time only)
- Knit and Natter every other Friday (please check with staff when the next one is due to be held)
- Reading group on the first Monday of the month at 1.30pm
- 'Dying to meet you' hosted by Marie Curie on the first Wednesday of the month between 10.30am and 12 noon
- MP Surgery on the first Saturday of the month (excluding August) from 10am to 10.45am