Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support - Useful Forms

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support - Useful Forms

The benefit section deal with various matters in relation to Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support (CTS), Discretionary Housing Payments and Crisis Support Scheme. Please select from the forms below to contact the correct department.

Where possible have your reference number and contact details available before you start.

Apply for Housing Benefit

Apply for Council Tax Support

Apply for Universal Credit

Report a Change in Circumstances

Notify a Change of Address

Upload Evidence / Documentation

Housing Benefit / CTS Appeal Application

Direct Payment to Landlord Request

Discretionary Housing Payment Application

Crisis Support Application

Self Employed Assessment Form

Self Employed Assessment Form - Taxi Drivers, Mini Cabs and Chauffeurs

If you cannot find what you are looking for in the list above, please contact us by completing an enquiry form or email us at benefits@newcastle.gov.uk

Housing Benefit Enquiry Form

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?