Report vandalism of street furniture

If you would like to report any acts of vandalism or damage to council property or street furniture please use our online forms.

Vandalism caused to any property should also be reported to Northumbria Police on their non-emergency number 101.  Bus shelter damage needs to be reported to Clear Channel on 0800 7313699.

Street furniture covers things like:

  • collapsed walls or fences

  • drainage channels

  • street signs

  • benches and seats

  • metal barriers, bollards and railings

Remember not all fences, barriers and benches belong to Newcastle City Council.

If you have any problem with the online forms please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "Your Local Services"

Did you know?

Bus shelter problems need to be reported to the Clear Channel Damages Hotline.  You can use this to report damage, vandalism or general faults.

This is a free phone number open 24 hours:

0800 7313699

You can also use their online contact forms here.

Please note that Newcastle City Council is not responsible for the content of external websites.