New contact centre opening times

Contact Centre opening times will be changing from Monday 28 October, find out the revised opening hours.

Council Housing and Affordable Homes

Your Homes Newcastle (YHN) provides council housing on behalf of Newcastle City Council and is responsible for all of the council housing services tenants receive. This includes rents, repairs and allocations and a range of additional services such as furniture packs, benefits advice and jobs and training schemes for tenants. YHN is also responsible for services to leaseholders and the Right to Buy process.

Visit the Your Homes Newcastle website to access these services.

Finding a home

Is this page useful?
Is this page useful?